This morning, I started to clean around my apartment and get rid of the ants that have decided to invade my cupboards. Then I received a surprise phone call from my friend Nickki, who I haven't seen in about 2 months. She is an awesome popper and has been practicing so hard. We both have so we keep missing each other, but it was good to touch base and have lunch with her and her sister, Lex, this afternoon.
I wanted to go to the battle, but I was so tired and I felt like I haven't really been home in weeks. So I focused on cleaning and finishing up my holiday gifts.
I ended up watching more dance videos on YouTube: Rennie Harris' Pure Movement performance, Gwen Stefani's Harajuku girls, Nicholas Brothers, along with some good James Brown.
Now, I'm just resting getting ready for another night of house dancing at DEEP. FREE again. Can't beat that during these hard economic times, but still, I gotta keep on dancing =)