Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What a day!



A 45 min. commute to work this morning. I found out I got 3 days at Gardena HS and 2 days at an elementary school in Gardena. Not too bad because I know about those Hawaiian restaurants in Gardena and just the restaurants in general. Really good Japanese food and Peruvian food. For those who know me, you know how I LOVE my food, LoL ;)

I'm just a bit nervous about doing attendance at my first high school tomorrow but at least I get to spend my night dressing in some 90s gear, dancing to some 90s tunes from 9 different djs in Venice, what?!!

Here's a description of the event:

Wed 9th: The Yard, 715 Hampton Ave Venice Beach. 9 DJs, All 90s: PBW, Arabian Prince, Dam-Funk, J.Rocc, Rhettmatic, Rhomes, Mathieu Schreyer + Very Special Guests! Starts at 9:09pm. $9.99. Gift Bags to best dressed in 90s Gear.

Sounds like fun, huh? Hope you can join me dance the work stress away. Gotta be at work at 8am the next day. What da hell though, yea? You only live once =)