I just received an e-mail from my good friend, Shawn, from Osaka. Great news! He's planning on coming to LA this year! I can't wait! He took care of me really well when I was in Osaka, so now it is my turn to take care of him. It's crazy how time flies. 6 months ago, I was in Osaka, and when I came back to LA, I missed it SO much. The energy there was amazing for me and it was because people like Shawn, Imosan, Artman, Tsugu, and Ikkei took care of me while I was there. Those were some fun times. I miss those guys! That really made my Osaka experience hanging out with them.
Most importantly, I'm just excited that there are so many visitors coming this year. It definitely keeps the positive energy flowing and my international connections going. Having Kyo in LA has been really cool. We've talked about Thailand and I still gotta see more of his pictures. I can't wait to visit him in Bangkok someday and go with him to the full moon parties that he talks about. After he leaves, Patrick is coming in from Sydney, Australia, so more fun times ahead with the crazy Aussie! That's the same month that I visit Denise in New Orleans. Can't wait for that as well! Then when Patrick leaves, Eisaku should be in LA, coming from Tokyo and maybe after that, Shawn, from Osaka. I'm so happy about all the visitors that are coming. The energy that they all individually possess is amazing and I look forward to having that great energy around me again. I'm so excited just thinking about it! It's been non-stop fun already this year. Thank the universe for blessing me with amazing people and incredible experiences. I'm so thankful to be alive and to be blessed with a beautiful life.