These pictures are of 3 Bangladeshi students that I took yesterday to get clothing, a new back pack, a toy, and a book. This is the rewarding part of my job and the part that feeds me. Every month I take students who are in need of clothing and school supplies, things that the average person can take for granted. This was definitely the highlight of my day and the most important part of it was making these 3 children smile.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
The Simple Things that Make My Job Rewarding
These pictures are of 3 Bangladeshi students that I took yesterday to get clothing, a new back pack, a toy, and a book. This is the rewarding part of my job and the part that feeds me. Every month I take students who are in need of clothing and school supplies, things that the average person can take for granted. This was definitely the highlight of my day and the most important part of it was making these 3 children smile.