Yesterday, was a fun filled day. My teacher friend, Sharon, had an extra ticket to the Renaissance Fair. I hadn't been there since high school when I went with some of the members from our drama club. It was so drama. Literally, everyone was in character, from the workers in the food court, to the people that attended. I had so much fun and here are some pictures to show it!
After that, I relaxed at the Korean sento/spa in Koreatown. There was so much dirt flying around at the Renaissance Fair that it only made sense to go to the bath house afterwards. Still, missing the onsens in Japan, this is the closest that I can get to it.


After the sento, Junko made me a yummy, cold soba meal. Healthy and delicious. I turned in early on a Saturday night while she stayed up watching episodes of Hana Yori Dango on my laptop =)
Good times. I'm taking my camera out today to the Guacamole festival in LA! Yummy =P Can't wait to have some avocado =)