Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Your Energy

Your energy crosses oceans to reach me,
or maybe the universe is simply just trying to tell me something if I'm willing to pay attention.

I had the hardest month and just when I needed your energy the most, you reach out to me. It was as if you knew, that's exactly what I needed. Then, I just see signs of your presence in little things all around me and I am in awe of our connection.

I don't know how. I can't explain why, I just know that signs of your arrival are starting to surface.

What is this energy that you have? It's like LA is preparing to have you back.

House practice sessions, international dance events, popping and locking practice sessions, and now this monthly freestyle dance workshop. Just when I thought the freestyle dance scene had disappeared, it is resurrecting with your arrival, and you knew it all along.

Coincidence or fate? I don't know but LA is definitely waiting to welcome you back. =)