It's been the coldest it's ever been in LA. Everyone's complaining or talking about it and I keep telling them, "this is nothing. It's only December. January and February are the coldest months." We hit our first hard rain this week. The bad part was my shoes and socks were getting wet and it was super cold outside. Luckily, I had a heater to put by my feet to dry my shoes and socks. The good thing about the rain is the air in LA is fresher and when the sun decides to slightly peer out of the clouds, beautiful rainbows like the one above appear in the sky. It's a great way to end a day and beautiful greeting on my drive home.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Rainbows in LA
It's been the coldest it's ever been in LA. Everyone's complaining or talking about it and I keep telling them, "this is nothing. It's only December. January and February are the coldest months." We hit our first hard rain this week. The bad part was my shoes and socks were getting wet and it was super cold outside. Luckily, I had a heater to put by my feet to dry my shoes and socks. The good thing about the rain is the air in LA is fresher and when the sun decides to slightly peer out of the clouds, beautiful rainbows like the one above appear in the sky. It's a great way to end a day and beautiful greeting on my drive home.