Saturday, July 4, 2009

6 days and training



I spent the last 4 days, going on 5, taking a break from my dancing and cleaning my personal space. I've never spent that much time cleaning my living space but I felt that it needed to be done. There was so much energy and so many memories from the past 3 years that I've lived here that I felt like it needed a good cleaning. This year alone I endured a lot, went thru many transitions within my career, personal life, family, friends, etc. but now I feel like I'm entering a new chapter in my life. I've grown so much, I am amazed at how far I've come. I feel the shift spiritually and I knew in order to follow the transition, I also needed to transform my space and get rid of the things that I no longer needed to make room for the things that were fast approaching.

This week will be a meaningful one for me and one that I am excited about and looking forward to. I have spent the last couple months training for my first dance battle in NY this year and when asked if I am ready in many ways I feel that I am. Mentally, spiritually, energetically, emotionally. I find myself still growing within the world of dance but I feel that I have met many individuals along the way that have inspired me and have helped me to grow. I still have much more growth to undergo but I think I am at a good point and there's no turning back.

6 more days before HDI, here I come! =)