This image was just so funny for me. I took it yesterday with my friend Hiroko when we went walking together. I mean, it's obviously a gas tank that says "we now sell gas". I mean, "duh, of course you sell gas? It's a gas tank, right? What else are you gonna sell? Water?" And on the bottom it says "magic gas". The irony of the image, or maybe the sarcasm, haha...only in LA =P
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Magic Gas
This image was just so funny for me. I took it yesterday with my friend Hiroko when we went walking together. I mean, it's obviously a gas tank that says "we now sell gas". I mean, "duh, of course you sell gas? It's a gas tank, right? What else are you gonna sell? Water?" And on the bottom it says "magic gas". The irony of the image, or maybe the sarcasm, haha...only in LA =P