In the summer I like to escape away from the city and relocate to where it's cooler next to the ocean. The ocean waves are the perfect medicine for the soul. Kumari and I took a drive up the coast and found a private beach to relax and escape for a couple of hours. It was beautiful. Broad Beach Road in Malibu. Reminded her of South Africa and me of Hawai'i. One day, I'll make a trip out to South Africa with Kumari. It's in the future plans.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Malibu
In the summer I like to escape away from the city and relocate to where it's cooler next to the ocean. The ocean waves are the perfect medicine for the soul. Kumari and I took a drive up the coast and found a private beach to relax and escape for a couple of hours. It was beautiful. Broad Beach Road in Malibu. Reminded her of South Africa and me of Hawai'i. One day, I'll make a trip out to South Africa with Kumari. It's in the future plans.